Mental Wellness and Coping During Challenging Times:
Resources for Faculty, Staff, and Students
Thursday, March 24, 2022
During challenging times, it is especially important for members of our university community to know how to help ourselves and each other. This presentation will discuss:
- mental health trends relevant to university faculty, staff, and students, and overview resources for accessing support
- mental health resources available to UH Mānoa students
- best practices for discussing mental health concerns with students and referring them to these resources when appropriate
- mental health resources available to faculty and staff
- methods for maintaining mental health and self-care during challenging times
This workshop will be provided by a licensed faculty psychologist from the UH Mānoa Counseling and Student Development Center (CSDC) and participants will be welcome to ask questions.
Alexander Malik Khaddouma
PhD, ABPP, Licensed Psychologist, Board Certified in Couple and Family Psychology, Coordinator of Outreach Services, CSDC
Questions? Contact Us.