Webster 101 Proposals & Deadlines
Webster 101 Room Request Proposal & Requirements
- Review the Webster 101 room specs page and the Webster 101 Room Policies.
- Submit a proposal and short form by the target semester deadline.
- Attend a brief orientation to the room and agile technology.
- Willing to have a CTE faculty possibly make an informal visit to assess that the space supports your course. Time and date by agreement with you.
- Willing to accept occasional VIP visit to your space during class period, following an email notification. VIPs may include: Hawai‘i State Legislators who fund Mānoa capital improvement projects including innovative classroom spaces, architects & designers working on campus projects, and academics & administrators from other universities & campuses.
- Contribute feedback on your experience online at the end of the semester. We will notify you by email with the link.
- Collect an anonymous paper and pencil feedback from your students on their experience of the space. The link will be provided to you a week prior to class ending.
The Mānoa Room Scheduler will be assigning rooms to all faculty as usual. If a course is selected to be taught in Webster 101, the Collaborative Classroom Committee will inform their office that the course has been confirmed for Webster 101 and that the faculty has met their commitments for orientation and training.
Once you have completed the room orientation, you may check out a key for the semester. Please read our page on how to check out keys.
Orientation is Required
Schedule a brief 30-minute orientation with the OFDAS Media Manager
Complete a request form including a short proposal in order to be considered for the room.
This unique collaborative space is dedicated to scheduling academic courses. It’s not available for other academic events or activities. Mahalo!
Questions? Contact us.
|Summer & Fall 2022||April 1, 2022|