Thursday, October 6, 2022
12:00 pm–1:15 pm
This interactive workshop provides strategies to improve the chances of courses getting approved with General Education Diversification designations. Presenters will provide information on how Diversification designations are determined and how to ensure that a course is asking for the appropriate designation.
Learning outcomes for the workshop:
- Understand how diversification relates to courses
- Understand the hallmarks of the diversification categories
- Learn the process to request for diversification status
- Determine appropriate diversification status for sample courses
Chair, Diversification Board
This event is co-hosted by the OFDAS Center for Teaching Excellence and the General Education Office.
- Spring Virtual Writing Room
- Lunchbreak Mindfulness
- Yoga for Stress Relief
- Teaching About Africa
- Productivity Pitfalls
We strive to host inclusive and accessible presentations. Live captioning will be provided. To request additional accommodations, please email us before the event. Mahalo!